Start off my day as usual doing my T25 workout in the living room with Ben by my side doing squats and Katie in her wee chair looking at me like I have 2 heads while I'm running on the spot and doing bursts of burpees! Out sharpish this morning after our workout to head over to Hoboken to pick up the keys of our new apartment. Very excited.................
I arrive with the kids to the apartment and we are all excited with the thought of living with a bit more space and Ben especially, as he will be upgraded from the cot currently in the bathroom to getting his own room. 'Wow mummy' where his exact words. We then head to the outdoor terrace and bbq area to chill out in the sun and meet with another mother and her 2 kids. Ben and Max hit it off straight away and chased each other around while I chatted to the mother with her 3month old baby girl. Unfortunately only to find out they where moving out of the building on Sunday to a house in New Jersey :-( . Ross said I must have made a great 1st impression...........however she did recommend lots of restaurants and things to do especially with the kids so I'm hopefully to meet more friendly mothers as soon as we move over and look forward to going to groups and fitness classes, I'll not have enough hours in the day to fit it all in.
 |
| Jefferson street where our new apartement is. |
 |
| Open plan living/kitchen area. |
 |
| This is stairs leading to our very own front door from our living room, Alfie this is for you and your urgent pees !! |
|
|
The terrace and bbq area. I'm sure the other residents won't mind when this is turned into a kids play area!
|
So I arrive home from Hoboken very excited with the thought of living there soon and also after a little retail therapy, well it would be a shame not to, the sales are on!
 |
| Too cute, new shoes for Katie for the beach tomo. |
So New York at night ...... well to be fair we haven't seen much of it with the wee munckins! Ross comes home from work and goes to the gym for a run. Me, I prefer to go out on the streets, so off I head out for my jog Friday night 6.30pm heading down 5th avenue as usual towards Cental Park. Love, love, love it, so much happening can't wait til some babysitters arrive (ie.mum's and dad's, we miss you ). Decide to detour through Bryant park.
 |
| Think we have an andrex puppy in the apartment (ie. Ben). |
|
We can't wait to see you all...............
See ya all soon!!!
The McCaughrains
xxxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment